We are excited to meet you and your child.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Call (208)255-7337 to make an appointment. We are often working with patients, so please leave a message and Molly will return your call promptly. She may have some additional forms for you to complete before your first visit. She will do a brief interview with you to make sure that we assign a therapist(s) that will be the best fit for your child.
- Click the link below to print and complete the intake packet. It is rather long but gives us important information before you arrive. You can fax it to (208) 561-9705, mail the intake to us, drop it off at the clinic in the black box next to the inside door, or bring it on your first day. To protect your privacy, we do not accept any documents with personal health information via e-mail.
- We will need a copy of your child’s insurance card and ID. You can send one with your intake or bring it on your first visit and we can make a copy.
- OT: a physician referral for occupational therapy is required for all OT visits.
- PT: a referral is required for all Medicaid patients and some private insurances. Please check with your insurance company to verify whether a referral is required.
- First appointment: Please have your child wear comfortable clothing they can move easily in. Bring any equipment or braces that they use regularly. We do not have a receptionist. Have a seat in the waiting room and your therapist will meet you there. We can’t wait to meet you!!!
Communication is the key to success. If you need to speak with someone regarding your child, or you would like more information, please call (208) 255-7337.
If you ever have a question or concern that needs to be directed to the owner, or a billing question, please call my direct line at (208) 255-6693. Traci Schmidt, PT, MSPT